Mandel Program for Cultural Leadership in the Negev, Mandel center, Beer Sheva, Israel.
Beit Berl College, Bachelor of Fine Art and Art Education (B.Ed. F.A), 2011
- "Zora", Curator: Daniel Tzadka Cohen, Artspace TLV, Tel -Aviv, Israel.
- "Things at Home", Curator: Dalia Manor, The Negev Museum of Art, Beer Sheva.
- " Birds", Curator: Jonathan Hirschfeld, Litvak Contemporary, Tel -Aviv, Israel.
- "Landscape and Holiness", Curator: Sharon Toval, Mitzpe Hayamim HoteL, Israel.
- "Arad –Line and Space", Curator: Michal Teomy Sela, Counselling: Galit Gaon, Arad Contemporary Art Center, Israel.
- "Body Paint", Curator: Ravit Harari, Dana Gallery, Yad - Mordehay, Israel.
- "The House of Dwelling", Curator: Sharon Toval, Yearot Hacarmel HoteL, Israel.
- “A dialogue of the corridor”, Curator: Bush Collective, Pasaz, Tel -Aviv, Israel.
- "Cat- Cow", Curator: Michal Shachnai, Solo exhibition, the Gallery of Israeli Art at the Tivon Memorial Center, Tivon, Israel.
- "Trails", Curator: Zoe schoonbrood, Glo'Art Gallery, Lanaken, Belgium.
- "Into The Bush", Curator: Rachel Sukman, Guest curators: Faina Feigin, Shir Hakim, Shir Newman, Noga Or-Yam (Bush Collective), Office in Tel Aviv Gallery, Tel - Aviv, Israel.
- "Range of Vision", Nitsan Shuval, Solo exhibition, Janco Dada Museum with the collaboration of Man and Living World Museum, Ramat- Gan, Israel.
- "Nonplace", Igor Zaiger, Central Gallery, Tel- Aviv, Israel.
- "Arad: From Vision to Delusion - Chapter 1", Curator: Hadas Kedar, Arad Contemporary Art Center, Arad, Israel.
- "Fluid Species", Solo exhibition, Carmit Blumensohn, Minshar Art Gallery, Tel- Aviv, Israel.
- "A Way of Thinking", curator: Sharon Toval, ST-ART Gallery, Jaffa, Israel.
- "The Triangle", curator: Sharon Toval, Yearot Hacarmel HoteL, Israel.
- "ArTi Fair Galleries", Tiroche, Herzlian pituach, Israel.
- "Salon Hacubia 2015", Curators: Ella Cohen and Dan Orimian, Salon Hacubia, Jerusalem, Israel.
- "5x5: Other voices", Curators: Mary Dinaburg, Howard Rutkowski, Litvak Contemporary gallery, Tel- Aviv, Israel.
- "Concrete Fantasy", curator: Iddo Markus, Zemack Gallery, Tel- Aviv, Israel.
- Opening exhibition, ZK Contemporary Gallery, San Francisco, USA.
- "Seal it", Curators: Orly Blum Sarid and Sharon Podrojsky, Tirosh Gallery, Herzlian pituach, Israel.
- "Lindart 2014", curator: Edita Filo, Lendava Gallery Museum, Slovenia.
- Art Inter/National Juried Exhibition, Box Heart Gallery, Pittsburgh, PA, USA.
- "Restart", Curator: Meital Manor, Litvak Gallery, Tel- Aviv, Israel.
-”Color Phenomenon”, Curators: Itay Zalait and Tal Slutsky, P8 Gallery, Tel- Aviv, Israel.
- " Medium", site specific 3, with the collaboration of Maya Atoun and Tbe Angel collection of contemporary art, Nachmani 15, Tel- Aviv, Israel.
- “Hard to get”, Curators: Tsahi Hacmon and Keren Donde, Sadnaot Minshar, the old central station studios, Tel- Aviv, Israel.
2013- 2017- "Plaster", donation exhibition for "Physics for Human rights- Israel", curators Karmit Galili and Vardit Gross, Jaffa salon, Jaffa, Israel.
- "Calalist promising artists 2013", 'Calcalist' newspaper building, Tel- Aviv, Israel.
- “Log in log out”, Curators: Yeala Hazut and Farid Abu Shakra, Bait Hagefen- Arab Jewish Cultural Center, Haifa, Israel.
- “Breathing Concrete”, Curator: Karmit Galili, Kibbutz Galuyot 45, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- “Under Construction”, Curator: collaboration of the exhibiting artists, Sunhoo Industrial and Innovation Park, Hangzhou City, China.
- “No Wonder”, Curators: Sharon Newfeld and Karni Barzily, Jaffa Port, Isr
- “Poetic Catastrophe”, Curator: Liora Balford, St-Art gallery, Jaffa, Isra
- “The Stains Machine”, Graduate Exhibition, Beit Berl College, Israel.
- “Today Only”, Curator: Dvora Buchman, Calisher Gallery, Tel Aviv, Israel.
2019- "MARP Residency", Bereshit Hotel, Mitzpe Ramon, Israel.
2018- "Glo'Art Residency", Global non profit art center, Belgium.
2014- 'LindArt International Young Artists’ Colony, Lendava gallery museum, Lendava castle, Slovenia.
2012- "Creative in Residence 2012", "Sunhoo Industrial and Innovation Park", Hangzhou city, China.
PROJECTS AND SCHOLERSHIPS
2017- 'Artist in The Community', scholarship by the Ministry of Culture.
2016- The forth Artist Career Development Program (ACDP), a partnership of Artis, Artport and Asylum Arts, The retreat brings together 25 invited artists from Israel, to learn from local and international industry professionals, working artists and from each other.
2013- " Building Cultural Values" project, Management: Tzur Barak and Yehuda Altmann, site specific installation for Hayarkon 96, Tel- Aviv, Israel.
2011-2012- "St-Art Incubator Project", founded by Serge Tiroche in 2008, supports a selected group of young artists.
2011-2012- "St- Art Studios Project", 2 artists are chosen each year for a special studio program.
2009-2011- Excellence Scholarship for High Achievement, Ministry of Education, Israel
RELEVANT EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE
2018 - Today- Lecturer, Sapir Collage, Art department.
2016 -Today- Coordinator, producer and Manager of community relations at: 'Arad Art and Architecture' Residency program, Arad.
2016- Today- Founder of ' Youth Art Group', Art workshops and exposure of teenagers to artists that host at Arad residency program, Arad.
2017-19 Lecturer, 'Creative Teacher', a continuing education program for teachers, 'Arad Contemporary Art Center' and 'Pisga' center, Arad.
2016-2018 Assistant curator and head of education at: 'Arad Contemporary Art Center, Arad.
2014-2015 Teaching assistant, 'The College of Management Academic Studies', Interior design department, Rishon Lezion.
2014-2015 Art teacher, afternoon class for gifted children, Irony D high school, Tel-Aviv.
2012-2014 Teacher at afternoon art classes for children and adults, Kfar-Yona cultural center, Kfar- Yona.
Isrotel Hotel Chain Collection, Israel
Glo' Art Gallery collection, Belgium
Lendava gallery museum collection, Slovenia
Muli Litvak, private collection, Israel.
Attorney Shlomo Cohen, private collection, Israel.
Serge Tiroche, private collection, Israel;
Private collections, Israel